RS485 Interface (Modbus RTU)
One-channel RS485 interface extention
- Integration any RS485 devices up to 32 per block
- Supported MODBUS RTU
- Supported any Binary or ASCII RS485 protocols
- Isolated RS485 interface
RS485 interface block intended for integration third-party RS485 devices in automated control systems in the fields of industry, housing and communal services and household services.
🔧 Technical data
|Design||Universal housing for mounting on a DIN rail (width 2 din)|
|Degree of protection housing||IP20|
|Supply voltage||10…25 VDC (12 or 24 V nominal)|
|Power consumption, no more||2.5 W|
|Number of RS485 interfaces||1|
|Max number of RS485 devices||32|
|Isolated RS485||Modbus RTU or Binary or ASCII|
|Ethernet**||IEEE 802.3 10/100BASE-T (http, UDP)|
|WiFi**||IEEE 802.11 (http, UDP)|
** Depending on unit configuration.
YoctoBUSblocks: the default exchange protocol type is
YoctoBUS, initial configuration is not required.
YoctoLANunits: when connecting to the network via
Ethernet, initial configuration is not required, when connected via WiFi, you must set the SSID and Password using the
To integrate the unit into third-party systems, the protocol and RS485 exchange rate, as well as network settings, are set through the free, cross-platform
CONNECT Configurator software.
👁🗨 How to connect
🔌 API for integration into third-party systems
The block is controlled by next APIs:
- RS485 YoctoBUS
It is recommended to configure the RS485 parameters using the CONNECT Configurator software
YoctoBUS protocol commands are in text form.
- Writing an ASCII string to external RS485 (RS485 ASCII mode):
- Writing HEX value to external RS485 (RS485 HEX mode):
- Reading last ASCII string from external RS485 (RS485 ASCII mode):
- Reading last HEX value from external RS485 (RS485 HEX mode):
- Response when an ASCII string is received from external RS485 (RS485 ASCII mode):
- Response when HEX value is received from external RS485 (RS485 HEX mode):
aaa - bus block address
vvvvv - HEX value / ASCII string